Crossroads Afterschool Program held on Wednesday afternoons during the school year is a First Baptist Church of Asheville ministry to help kids at risk in grades K-3. FBCA volunteers are paired one-on-one with a student to help tutor them in their homework. Afternoon activities include snacks, games, homework assistance, and chapel time. Approximately 30 volunteers are needed.
- Giving and Serving at the Center of Hurricane Florence – Bring Your Love Offering on Sunday, September 23
- Children’s Sabbath, Sunday, October 21, 2018
- Friday Night Madness, Friday, October 9, 2018, 6:00-9:00 p.m.
- Speaking God From Scratch with Jonathan Merritt
- Scriptural Imagination: What do we mean when we say the Bible is inspired?