Join Paul Baxley, Executive Director of the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship (CBF), on Sunday, October 27, in the Dining Room from 9:30-10:25 a.m. Paul will explore our common hopes as Baptists and chart the vision for CBF in the coming decade. We’ll have light refreshments beginning at 9:30 a.m. with the program beginning at 9:50 a.m. Bring your class or come as individuals searching for your place in the broader Baptist mission. No reservations needed. Paul will be preaching at the 11:00 a.m. worship service.
- Youth and Young Adult Ski Trip, January 24-16 at Winterplace Ski Resort
- Deacon Ordination – Will Arledge – Wednesday, November 13 at 6:00 p.m. in the Sanctuary
- Wednesday on Tuesday – A Service of Word and Table Tuesday, November 26 at 6:00 p.m. in the Dining Room
- Hanging of the Green – Sunday, December 1 at 6:00 p.m. in the Sanctuary
- Recovering a Compelling Love – Reformation Sunday