The Camino Inglés travels from Ferrol to Santiago de Compostela for a total length of 120 km (75 miles). It is one of many ancient routes that provides Christian pilgrims a unique experience in both inward and outward sacred journeys. For more information on this experience, contact Casey Callahan, email@example.com.
- Why Christian? The Difference the Church Makes
- Koinonia on the Road Student Service Day – Sunday, March 29, 4:30-7:00 p.m.
- Youth Sunday and First Lunch – Sunday, April 26 – 11:00 a.m. in the Sanctuary
- Caswell Spring Youth Retreat 2020 – May 22-22, Fort Caswell, NC
- Why Christian? The Difference Jesus Makes